Cart is empty
Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to Kensingtonskincare.co.uk.
This website is owned and operated by Adaline Limited, with registered address at Suite 91, 28 Old Brompton Road, Kensington, London, SW7 3SS, United Kingdom, trading as “Kensingtonskincare.co.uk”. Our UK VAT Number is 998245067.
By using this website or placing an order for products or treatments on this website, by email or on the phone, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions specified on this website, including without limitation the privacy notice and delivery info sections of this website.
2. Conditions relating to the purchase of products on the www.kensingtonskincare.co.uk website
1. Product availability and product information.
We try our best to provide you with accurate pricing and product information on our website. However errors can happen and we reserve our right to cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you. We may for example cancel orders in case of pricing errors, if we don't have enough items in stock to fulfil your order or if we cannot send you your order for legal, security or other reasons. We reserve our right to restrict the access to certain areas of our website or the purchase of certain product to only certain of our customers or to subject such purchases to certain conditions.
We aim to dispatch parcels within 24 to 48 hours of receiving your order. However we may have to dispatch later for example if the item is out of stock or if you place your order on or before a holiday period. We usually estimate the delivery time to UK addresses to 3-5 working days from the date of your order. Deliveries to non-UK addresses may take significantly longer. As we work with third party carriers we are unable to control the speed of the delivery and cannot guarantee any delivery dates. If it is important for you to receive your delivery at a certain date we would encourage you to use another service. Most parcels must be signed for on receipt as we generally use trackable services. Delivery may not be available to all countries. If delivery to your country is not available you will be informed when you try to place an order. If we don’t deliver to your country or you have any questions about deliveries, please contact our customer services team via the “Contact Us” section of our website. If you are located outside of the United Kingdom you will be the importer of the packet into your country and you will be responsible for any import and customs taxes, duties and any other fees, for any customs procedures and for ensuring the packet can be imported in your country. We are unable to track packets beyond the border of the UK so your order will be considered as delivered when our carrier confirms it has arrived in your country or at your country's customs.
We hope you will be fully satisfied of your purchase and would ask you to contact us if you have any doubts or questions or need any advice before you place an order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product we have delivered, we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement, on all products returned unused in their original and unopened packaging within seven days of your receipt of the products. All returned products will be examined upon receipt. We will not accept returns of used or opened skin care, cosmetic, make-up or other products unless the product was defective at the moment of delivery.
Please follow the following steps to return your products to us:
3.1. Please send an email via "Contact Us" and we will send you a returns form.
3.2. Please complete the returns form including the following information: your customer order number (which is provided in the documentation that arrives with your order), details of the item(s) you wish to return and indicate the reason for returning the item(s).
3.3. In order to allow us to process your return, please enclose the fully completed returns form with your return package and wrap the returned item(s) securely in the same packaging in which you received the item(s).
3.4. Please return your parcel by recorded delivery, retaining your recorded delivery receipt as proof of postage to: Adaline Limited - Kensingtonskicare.co.uk, Suite 91, 28 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3SS. We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by email once your refund, replacement or exchange has been processed. Please allow up to 30 working days for your return to be processed. Your payment for the goods will be refunded by Adaline Ltd as soon as possible by the original payment method, no later than 30 working days after we have received the goods.
4. Cancellation right
You have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you email us a notice of cancellation to email@example.com and return the goods to us; we appreciate if they are in their original, unopened outer packaging. Returned goods must be in unused condition and cosmetics must be unopened. Your statutory rights are not affected.
5. Your returns and cancellation rights described above only apply to Products purchased on our website and will not apply to any products purchased at our premises or from our therapists.
3. Conditions relating to the use of the www.kensingtonskincare.co.uk website
1. You are responsible for making sure your account and password are kept confidential and for restricting access to your account and your computer in order to prevent any other person from accessing your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else. You will be responsible for all orders placed under your account.
2. We reserve our right to refuse access to the website, close accounts, remove or edit any reviews, comments, communications or other content you or anybody else provide us.
3. Please read our Privacy Notice which governs the way we treat any personal information you provide us.
4. Conditions relating to treatments provided at our premises and mobile treatments
1. Unless specified otherwise all hair and beaity services and treatments provided at our locations in Chelsea (1A Hollywood Road) and Victoria (36 Palmer Street) are provided by Adaline Ltd, trading as Kensington Skincare. Botox, Dermal Fillers and other medical treatments provided by our in-house doctor are not provided by Adaline Ltd but by the doctor uner his own responsibility.
2. Credit card details may be required from clients to secure their appointment.
3. Please give us 24 hours notice of any cancellation of appointments. We may charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the treatment cost if you cancel without providing such notice or don't turn up at your appointment. We may apply this cancellation fee by charging your credit or debit card.
4. Any courses or packages of treatments (i.e. any purchase of multiple treatment sessions charged in advance) are non refundable and cannot be transferred to another person. Unless we specify otherwise in writing courses and packages are valid for a period of 12 months.
When you order items to be delivered to an address outside of the UK you may be subject to customs charges, import duties and other taxes, which are levied by the customs or once the packet reaches its destination. You will be considered as the importer of the goods into the country of destination and these customs charges, duties and taxes will be borne by you. We are not able to determine what these charges, duties or taxes will be and they may vary from country to country. By requesting a delivery outside of the UK you take all responsibility and liability for the payment of these customs charges, duties and taxes. As the importer you will also be liable for compliance with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
6. Limitation of Liability
6.1 Adaline Ltd will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss.
6.2 In addition our dispatch and delivery times and any communication relating to these times are estimates only and we will not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with any delay in delivery or any cancellation of orders.
6.3 We don’t limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
7. Copyright, Governing Law & Jurisdiction
All material on our website is the property of Adaline Ltd or third parties. These materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce or retransmit these materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of Adaline Ltd or as the case may be the owner of the materials. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.