Cart is empty
Job opportunities at Kensington Skincare
Kensington Skincare operates a hair and beauty salon in Chelsea and a beauty salon in Victoria near St James’s Park underground station. We provide a range of beauty and relaxation treatments including waxing, microdermabrasion, manicure, pedicure, massage and may more treatments.
Are you seeking a job in beauty?
Beauty therapy is a demanding job that requires a lot of attention and concentration 100% of the time. The most sought after beauty therapists are highly caring people who always have the customer’s needs and comfort in mind. Some of the requirements for this job include a positive and cheerful personality, good communication skills, impeccable personal hygiene and the ability to work under own initiative. You will also be expected to work to tight schedules and sometimes during unsociable hours. Good beauty therapists will always leave personal problems at home and should be able to focus entirely on their job and customers as soon as they enter the salon. Is this you?
We are seeking beauty therapists to start as soon as possible full time and part time. We offer the possibility to work in a central London location in a small and motivated team. We offer market rates and performance related commissions.
· Beauty therapy qualifications to NVQ level 3 or CIBTAC, CIDESCSO or equivalent qualifications
· At least 3 years experience providing beauty treatments including waxing (inc. Brazilian/Hollywood for women), facials, body treatments and massage
· Friendly and enthusiastic with good communication and customer care skills
· Good sales skills
· Good discipline and organisation
· Able to both follow instructions, take own initiatives and work with others harmoniously as a team member
· Ability to work under pressure and to strict timelines with a busy appointment book
· Ability to solve problems, make decisions and consult with others where appropriate
· Flexible and adaptable, able to work alone and as part of a group
· Basic computer skills: Word, Internet, e-mails, etc.
· A genuine interest in health and beauty and the latest trends
· Experience working in a busy salon or spa
· Qualified and experience d in nail care, nail extensions, eyelash extensions, tanning, makeup, permanent makeup, threading, aromatherapy, hot stone therapy, reflexology and other holistic treatments, electrical treatments.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for a position please send your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.