Cart is empty
By using this website and/or providing us your details via this website, over the phone or otherwise you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by Adaline Ltd as set out in this Privacy Notice. Adaline Ltd, located at Suite 91, 28 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3SS, is the controller of this information. Please do not use or access this website if you do not consent to the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you give us information about another person, you confirm that they have consented to the use of their information as set out in this Privacy Notice.
Use of your information
We may use the information you provide us (including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, phone numbers, delivery address and other information about you) for one or more of the following purposes:
- For procuring, fulfilling, delivering and providing you our products and services and responding to your queries and requests
- For providing you the products, treatments and other services described on this website or proposed to you over the phone, at our premises or at your location
- For providing you with updated or corrected information, suggestions, recommendations, advertisement, special offers and promotions for our products and services and those of our affiliates or other businesses
- For administrating, marketing and profiling your requests and preferences.
- To prevent, detect and protect ourselves and our customers from fraud and illegal or dishonest practices and help with the prevention, detection and prosecution of such practices by authorities and third parties
- For accounting and administrative purposes including to comply with our tax and other legal obligations and usual accountancy principles
Disclosure to third parties
We will keep all information confidential and any information collected by us will be protected to prevent unauthorised access. However from time to time we may disclose your information to our affiliates or third party suppliers, service providers (e.g. delivery companies) or subcontractors to help us to provide you or improve our products and services. From time to time, we may share your information with business partners and we or they may contact you by mail, telephone, fax or e-mail to let you know about any products, services or promotions that we think may be of interest to you. If you would prefer your details not to be passed to any third party, please send us an email via the "Contact Us" section of our website.
Access and corrections to your information
You can change most of the details we hold about you by accessing your account on www.kensingtonskincare.co.uk. You can also request the information that we have collected, or correct any inaccurate information by sending us an e-mail via the "Contact Us" section of our website.